Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Eating Well

I'm very proud of how well I've done with my eating plan this week. I actually finished off the container of spinach that was in our fridge, a first EVER! I've been eating a lot more healthy things, produce and such, and a lot less bad things (fast food is the main bad thing I eat). I have plenty of room still to add in cookies or other treats, and haven't felt deprived at all.

I went to my first official weigh in last Sunday at the local Weight Watchers: 214.6. I'm going to make Sundays my weigh in day, hopefully it's not too busy there, or I might have to change to evenings during the week, which I don't really care for. I remember the leader from the last time I was following the WW plan, and I like her.  I already have my final goal weight, which is 150, but I'm going to see how it goes once I get down to 165-170 (169 is the highest I can be and still be at a healthy BMI). If I'm happy at 165, then that will be my goal.

A huge challenge for me is going to be baking day, which is coming up on Sunday. I'm really going to have to watch myself, but I added in a recipe for cookies that are low points values, and will try to stick to those for the most part. 


No comments:

Post a Comment